Sunday, May 31, 2020

Hello Friends!

It's been a long while since I've posted.  I'd hoped to return long before now.  Since then, I've had to keep my mommy hat on tight and get my twins through their senior year of high school.  It all moved so fast between senior portraits last summer to mid-terms, prom, finals and graduation.  Now that they are college freshmen, soon to be sophomores, I can exhale a bit minus COVID.

I'm trying to pick up where I left off.  My goal is to post consistently.

I pray that you and your families are safe and well during this unsettling time.

Until next time,

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now