Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rainbows & Hot Air Balloons ~ May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit ~ Card #6


Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring another card from the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit.  As of the filming of this video, the kit is still available.


·         This Slimline Card measures 3¾” x 8½”.  Watch the video to see how I made this card and how you can make a DIY Slimline Card of any size. I’ll make a custom slimline envelope for this card. Watch my DIY Slimline envelope video to make your own matching envelope for your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now