Thursday, August 27, 2020

Special Delivery Baby Boy Slimline Card| Doodlebug Designs

#Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #SlimlineCards #BabyBoyCards #DoodlebugSpecialDelivery #EchoPark #GinaMarieDesigns #ButtonsGalore&More #DistressOxideInk


Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring a baby boy card using the cutest Doodlebug Special Delivery stamp set. Watch the video for all the details on this beaut!


Here's the sketch I used for this design.



Thank you for stopping by. I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Leave your questions and comments below. 

Until next time. 
Good day friends! 

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now