Monday, April 5, 2021

Matting Techniques | Tri-Fold Slimline Cards | Pink Paislee Designer Pattern Paper

 



Welcome Friends! Today’s video features two tri-fold slimline birthday cards and lots of matting tips and tricks (as requested by a subscriber).  Also, check out my DIY Slimline Card Envelope video to make the perfect envelope to fit the slimline tri-fold and slimline cards.




• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

#Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #TrifoldCards #SlimlineCards #SlimlineEnvelope #PinkPaislee #CardMatting

2 comments:

  1. Just browsing the web and saw your tri-fold slim card. Really like it-do you have a template of this? If so, how can I get it? Thanks. Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! No, I don't have a template but have the details in my YouTube video. I hope that helps. Thanks for stopping by. Stay well.

    Rae

    ReplyDelete

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now