Sunday, June 13, 2021

Congrats On Your Graduation

Welcome Friends! More graduate card inspiration using the Scrapbook.com Graduation stamp set. This card came together quickly.


This is an A2 card where I heat embossed the large graduation word directly on the white card panel. I heat embossed the congrats on your sentiment onto black cardstock with white embossing powder. The graduation hat (mortar board) is from my stash.  I added dots from a black gel pen to accent the image.


Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, good day friends.


Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now