Thursday, July 1, 2021

DIY Stencils Using What’s In Your Stash - Easy

 #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #DIYStencils


Happy July 1st Friends!!! In today’s video I show you how easy it is to make your own stencils using what you likely already have in your stash! Watch the video to see how easy this is and for tips and tricks and where I get my supplies. Below I used nesting star dies and a set with various types of triangles.


Supplies: • • 7 to 7.5 mil mylar film, heavy weight cardstock, or stencil blanks (recently saw some at Hobby Lobby) • • nesting dies, shapes or patterns • • metal shim or cardstock • • die-cutting machine
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now