Wednesday, September 22, 2021

3 Cards 1 Kit| Partial Die Cutting, Layering Stencils | Hero Arts September 2021 Card Kit

 

Welcome Friends! In today’s video I create three cards using the September Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. It’s full of sunflowers and sunshine! I love the large sunflower image in the kit. The layering stencils are to die for! I'm lazy when it comes to coloring so with these stencils it's quick and easy and makes my design look more polished. This shaped card uses partial die cutting. Watch the video above or with this link: \.https://youtu.be/ZKUeR8zySg8

Card #1




Card #2


Card #3



Leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now