Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Layering Stencils for Quick & Easy Floral Coloring| Hero Arts March 2022 Card Kit


Welcome Friends! From layering stencils, to a large floral background stamp, fancy word die, various stamping sentiments, to several inks, the April Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit is full of goodness! It’s so quick and easy to color the beautiful background floral! Stay tuned as this video is full of tips and tricks! I made four cards. Two A7, 5"x7" Cards: I used inks from the kit in first card and distress oxide inks in the second card.




Two Slimline Cards, 3 3/4" x 8 1/2": I used distress oxide inks in Card #3.



Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae Main Supplies: • Hero Arts April Card Kit: www.heroarts.com • Rae’s Amazon Product List: www.raehunter.com Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now