Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Layering Stencil Techniques | Succulent Landscapes | Shaped Card | Hero Arts August 2022 Card Kit



Welcome Friends! My apologies for being late with this Hero Arts August Card Kit video! I hope to get caught up up with my cards kit videos, soon! Working with the layering stencils and coordinating dies from this kit makes for such easy. I’m loving layering stencils!





• Main Products: • Rae’s Amazon Product List (other items used in this video): www.raehunter.com Connect with me on Social Media: • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now