Friday, August 7, 2026

Easy Techniques & Much Needed Sympathy Cards | Gina K Christmas In July Card Kit


Welcome Friends 💜 I’m sharing cards I made with the Gina K card kit for non-holiday cards. It’s so full of goodies you’ll also want to see my unboxing video.

Main Products:
• Gina K Christmas In July Card Kit, Bursting Blooms 3D Embossing Folder, Dies, & Layering Stencils
• Waffle Flower A7 Additional Piercing Layers Dies
• Distress Oxide Inks: Tattered Rose, Saltwater Taffy, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Crushed Olive, Bundled Sage

Gina K Christmas In July Card Kit Unboxing


Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaped Birthday Card for My Grandson

Welcome Friends 💜 I’m sharing a birthday card I made for my grandson. I didn’t use a ton of supplies, mainly my scan & cut. Watch...

Trending Now