Monday, December 5, 2022

Let’s Celebrate | Nothing But Birthdays | Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit



Welcome Friends! My apologies for being so late with the September Simon Says Stamp Card Kit  video. I’ve had major computer issues that are now resolved and I’m trying to catch up with my kits.












Main Products:

  • Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit (sold out): www.simonsaysstamp,com
  • Hero Arts Intensified Black Ink
  • Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils, Set #3
  • Waffle Flowers A7 Layers Dies
  • Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, and Cracked Pistachio
  • Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink
  • Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder


• Rae’s Amazon Product List (other items used in this video): www.raehunter.com

Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/


Leave any questions below. Until next time. 

Good day friends! 


Rae




No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now