Please join me on Instagram @artsyfaithrae to hop along with us to see what we created with our hidden treasures. #rediscoveryoursupplies
I used distress inks in mermaid lagoon, seedless preserves, and worn lipstick to ink smoosh my background. I gave it texture with the @altenew Waffled Diamonds 3D embossing folder and finished my design off with an @paperrosestudios Rainbow Twirl die cut, @simonsaysstamp Encouraging Words sentiment, and @elizabethcraftdesigns silver glitter peel-offs. When I saw the sentiment I knew I had to pair it with the diamond embossing folder. Doesn't that die cut ephemera remind you of a dreamcatcher?Saturday, September 28, 2024
Rainbow Twirl Ink Smooshing 3D-Style | Altenew Waffled Diamonds Embossing
Welcome Friends! Today I’m a part of the Rediscovery Hop on Instagram. We were tasked with using either a teacher theme or ink smooshing technique, or both. We’re challenging you to find the hidden treasures in your craft stash instead of buying new supplies. We want you to root through your stash and rediscover and use what you have. I bet you’ll be surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends 💜 Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
💜 YOU MATTER 💜 Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQ💜Welcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...





No comments:
Post a Comment