Welcome Friends! Today I’m a part of the Sending Sunshine Hop on Instagram. Please join me on Instagram @artsyfaithrae to hop along with us!
To make my card, I applied a watercolor wash using distress inks and used them to paint my floral image, the beautiful @waffleflowercrafts Bouquet Builder No. 5. I splattered my panel with gold pigment ink mixed with water.
Main Supplies:
•Distress Inks: broken china, worn lipstick, mowed lawn, old paper, & seedless preserves
• Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder No. 5
• Altenew Aintique Gold Pigment re-inker
• Simon Says Stamp reverse you sentiment strips
• Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• YouTube: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time.
Good day friends!
Rae Hunter
1101 Davis Street, #128
Evanston, IL 60201
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends π Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQπWelcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
π YOU MATTER π Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...




No comments:
Post a Comment