Sunday, September 6, 2026

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ | Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram @artsyfaithrae

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ
Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of the hop participates so that they know how valuable this hop is: @artsyfaithraeπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

You don't have to be a counselor or mental health professional to make a difference in someone's life. Sometimes it begins with something much smaller — noticing someone, checking in, sending a message, listening, or simply reminding another person that they are important. That is one reason handmade cards feel so meaningful to us. A card can say:

I see you.
I'm thinking about you.
I'm glad you're here.
You matter to me.


My card showcases deep, etched embossing on white cardstock. I wanted to keep it simple, yet wanted it to make an artsy statement and a kind, encouraging message.

Throughout this week, we'll share cards, resources, and simple things all of us can learn about supporting one another and preventing suicide. If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, please reach out for support. In the U.S., call or text 988. If you live outside the U.S., please use your country's crisis or suicide-prevention resources.

Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!

RaeπŸ’œ

#SuicidePreventionMonth #SuicidePreventionWeek #YouMatter #KeepGoing #MentalHealthMatters #CreateToEncourage #HandmadeKindness #988 #rehashyourstash #craftytalk #inkblending #letstalkcrafty #embossing #stenciling #inking #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #raehunter #artsyfaithrae #RTQ #randomthoughtsandquestions #craftycollab #cardmakingideas #diecutting #stamping #papercrafting #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakinghobby #greetingcards #handmadecards #handmadecardsofinstagram #handmadegreetingcards #makingcards #cardsofinstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ | Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram @artsyfaithrae

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...

Trending Now