Friday, January 10, 2025
๐Spring Blooms Eternal| Sending Sunshine IG Hop๐
Welcome Friends! I’m a part of the Sending Sunshine Hop over on Instagram ๐. Our goal is to share positive, encouraging messages each month. Hop along on Instagram @artsyraitherae
My card features the Spring Bloom 3D embossing folder by @lisahorton. I used distress oxide inks to highlight black cardstock, along with the @heroarts encouragement Sentiment Strips stamp and die set.
Main Supplies:
• Lisa Horton Spring Bloom 3D Embossing Folder
• Distress Oxide Ink - Salvaged Patina, Evergreen Bough, Uncharted Mariner
• Hero Arts Encouragement Sentiment Strips Stamp & Die set
• DIY Ink Smoosher - what my 1/11/25 Video for details
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• YouTube: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae Hunter
1101 Davis Street, #128
Evanston, IL 60201
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends ๐ Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
๐ YOU MATTER ๐ Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQ๐Welcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...



No comments:
Post a Comment