Sunday, February 22, 2026

Pivoting Because These Inks Aren’t What I Expected | Crafter's Companion Peony


Welcome Friends. πŸ’œ I love big, bold, beautiful blooms and this floral didn’t disappointment. This peony comes as a set of stencils, inks, and some stamps. See how I overcame some challenges with this ink. Watch my process video to see, despite the ink challenges, I was able to easily design this card.

Main Products:
• Crafter’s Companion Peony Layering Stencils, Stamps, & Ink Set
• Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Luckly Clover
• Distress Oxide Inks: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss

Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ | Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram @artsyfaithrae

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...

Trending Now