Monday, September 21, 2020

  HERO ARTS| My Monthly Hero Arts Kit| JUNE 2020| NORTHERN LIGHTS| 5 Cards, Part 2

#Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #mymonthlyhero #HeroArtsKit #HeroArts #SlimlineCards #SlimlineEnvelope #NorthernLights


Welcome Friends! 

Today I’m featuring Part 2 of the cards from the June 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. This kit sold out very quickly. Watch the video to see the remaining cards I made using this kit.





I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Let me know in the comments which card you like best. Also, leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now