Friday, September 25, 2020

Halloween Gnome For The Holidays| Boo I’m Batty For You

#Halloween #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #HappyHalloween #Gnome


Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring my first Halloween card using Photoplay’s Gnome for the Holidays Halloween stamp set. I love the mystic of gnomes and will showcase more in future videos. I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Let me know in the comments which card you like best. Also, leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now