Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Boo! I See You!| Happy Halloween

#Halloween #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #HappyHalloween



Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring another Halloween card. I’ve used the few small Hallooween stamps and dies that I own. I’m slowly adding to my stash. Watch the video to see how you can pull together those small stamps from your stash and make a fun, easy background like this one!  

I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Let me know in the comments which colors you like best for Halloween (black, orange, purple, green, or something nontraditional. Also, leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now