Friday, October 2, 2020

Gnome For The Holidays| Happy Halloween

 #Halloween #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #HappyHalloween #Gnome



Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring another Halloween card using Photoplay’s Gnome for the Holidays Halloween stamp set. I’m loving the mystic of the gnomes in this stamp set.

Watch the video to see how I made this fun Halloween card!




I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Let me know in the comments which colors you like best for Halloween (black, orange, purple, green, or something nontraditional. Also, leave any questions below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now