Wednesday, January 13, 2021

HERO ARTS| My Monthly Hero Arts Kit| JANUARY 2021| UNBOXING


IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BEES!!!
Welcome Friends! Today I’m quickly unboxing the January 2021 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit which I received today – YAY! This kit is so AMAZING it quickly sold out. Watch the video to see all the goodies included.
I’ll be back soon with more inspiration and cards created with the kit. Is there anything in particular you might want to see with this kit? Let me know and if I can I will include it with the card video. Until next time. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now