Monday, January 25, 2021

My Monthly Hero Arts Kit ~ January 2021, Part 2


Welcome Friends! Today’s video features Part 2 of the cards I made using the January 2021 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. Watch the video to see the step by step card process.

:-( I lost my original process video of Part 2 and had to recreate as much as I could. Several days ago my hard drive crashed and I'm still trying tools to see if I can recover everything. So far I've recovered a lot but not my Blog folder :-(. Please say a prayer for me.














Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Gooday friends!

Rae

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now