Friday, October 7, 2022

Autumn Is In The Air | 3 Cards Plus Bonus| Hero Arts September 2022 Card Kit


Welcome Friends! My apologies for being late, I’m trying to catch up with my kits. This Hero Arts kit is fab!!! I love the Autumn flair – and the bouquet is to die for! See all the details & splendor in the video.




This card was made with the Autumn Leaves Fancy Dies and not the kit (I thought this was an add-on for the kit but was mistaken.)



Main Products:

Hero Arts September Card Kit: https://heroarts.com/collections/kits/products/mh0922-my-monthly-hero-kit-september-2022 (still available when posting this video)

Hero Arts Fancy Leaves Dies
Hero Arts Layering Leaves Stamp Set
Hero Arts Glitter Hero Paste
Hero Arts Cup O’ Joe Ink
Hero Arts Pumpkin Cardstock
Hero Arts Palm Cardstock

• Rae’s Amazon Product List (other items used in this video): www.raehunter.com

Colorado Craft Co. Sympathy Stamp Set
Crackling Campfire Distress Ink
Nuvo Glitter Drops – Golden Sunset


Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/

Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now