Thursday, October 20, 2022

Christmas Card Jump Start, Part 2 | 17 Cards - Kendra’s Card Challenge#8


Welcome Friends! Today’s video is totally different. I’m making cards using the Kendra Card Challenge #8. She has over $400 in prizes.  I’ll explain the details and step you through the card designs in the three part video series. Such a fun challenge!

Link to Kendra’s Card Challenge video (for details, cutting templates, card sketches, and cutting instructions)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hA140G70c&list=PL6tCBy3Px

cwGfdrzwPnFCRTiyqHrEVJS5&index=1&t=1189s

 

Card #5 - #11





See Part 1's Video for Main Products & Details!: 


Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/

Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now