Thursday, June 8, 2023

Etched Greetings | Simon Says Stamp June 2023 Card Kit


Welcome Friends! Today I’m making a card with the Simon Says Stamp Etched Greeting June card kit. This kit has beautiful pattern paper, ephemera, images, sentiments, and much more.  Watch the video to see how quickly this card comes together! Stay tuned for more cards using this kit!




Main Products:


Connect with me on Social Media:

• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae


Leave any questions below. Until next time. 

Good day friends! 


Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now