Saturday, June 24, 2023

How Do I Make A Rainbow When I Only Have A Few Ink Colors? | Rediscover Your Supplies




Welcome Friends! Today I’m a part of the Rediscovery Hop on Instagram and our theme is rainbow. We’re challenging you to find the hidden treasures in your craft stash instead of buying new supplies. We want you to root through your stash and rediscover and use what you have. I bet you’ll be surprised! Please hop along with us to see what we create with our hidden stash treasures. If you’d like to join this amazing hop, please contact Tracy for more info. This is a 2-day hop. Please make sure to check out both amazing days using the hashtag, #rediscoveryoursupplies!





Main Products:

  • PinkFresh Studios Slimline Skinny Plaid Stencil

  • Waffleflower A7 5x7 Lacy Layers Dies

  • Hero Arts Floral Poppy Stamp Set

  • Hero Arts Empowerment Stamp Set

  • Spectrum Noir Alchohol Markers

  • Post-It Note Tape, 1/6th”

  • Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink

  • Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink

  • Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

  • Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink

Connect with me on Social Media:

• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae


Leave any questions below. Until next time. 


Good day friends! 

Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now