Friday, July 4, 2025
Enjoy Your Retirement | Rehash Your Stash! 💜| #buildyourstasheverydayoccasionsighop
Welcome Friends! 💜 I posted this card as part of the Build Your Stash for Everyday Occasions Hop on Instagram so hop along over there @artsyfaithrae.
I went with mixed media techniques this month and used a trio of distress oxide inks, a stencil, some texture paste, stamps, and ephemera to make this festive card.
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae
#buildyourstasheverydayoccasionsighop #buildyourstasheverydayoccasionsighopjuly2025 #buildyourstasheverydayoccasionssympathyhop #rehashyourstash #craftytalk #inkblending #letstalkcrafty #embossing #stenciling #inking #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #raehunter #artsyfaithrae #RTQ #randomthoughtsandquestions #craftycollab #cardmakingideas #diecutting #stamping #papercrafting #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakinghobby #greetingcards #handmadecards #handmadecardsofinstagram #handmadegreetingcards #makingcards #cardsofinstagram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends 💜 Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
💜 YOU MATTER 💜 Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQ💜Welcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...




No comments:
Post a Comment