Saturday, July 26, 2025

Quick Birthday Card with Julie Nutting Doll πŸ’œ | Rehash Your Stash!



Welcome Friends! πŸ’œToday I have a super fun birthday card with Julie Nutting doll, Taylor! I've had this doll forever and am just now removing the plastic wrap! A friend, Tena E., inspired me to use my JN doll. I'm hoping I inspire you to pull something from your stash that you haven't used at all or barely and use it! Watch my video to see me add the final touches to this beauty!

Main Products:
• Taylor - Julie Nutting Doll Stamp
• ModaScraps Spring Poppies Pattern Paper Pad & Ephemera
• Waffle Flower A7 Additional Piercing Layers Dies
• Waffle Flower Sweet Lattice Sentiment Stamps & Dies
• Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: Dark Red and Brown Grey Blends
• Ohuhu Alcohol Markers: Potato Brown, BG7 Blue Grey
• Studio Katia Sparkling Gems
• Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Pen

Connect with me on Social Media:

• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae

#julienutting #twoforone cards #rehashyourstash # #craftytalk #craftytales #letstalkcrafty #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #10Cards1Kit #multiplecards #raehunter #artsyfaithrae #cardmakingideas #papercrafting #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakinghobby #greetingcards #handmadecardsofinstagram #handmadegreetingcards #makingcards #cardsofinstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ | Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram @artsyfaithrae

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...

Trending Now