Saturday, August 29, 2026

Birthday Card for My 3-Year-Old Grandson πŸ’œ | Scan & Cut


Welcome Friends! I posted this card as part of the Rediscovery Hop on Instagram so hop along over there @artsyfaithrae. I made today's birthday card for my three year-old grandson who just happened to be born on my husband's birthday! What a beautiful gift! πŸ’œ

The card started out as a shaped-card gone wrong - lol. So, I decided to cut it apart and place it on an ink-splattered cardbase. I didn’t use a ton of supplies, mainly my scan & cut. πŸ’œ Watch the video (linked below) of the card I made for my six year-old grandson if you want to see the shaped card come together. Stick around to the end of the video to see the scan & cut details. Both cards fit in 5x7 envelopes.

Card I made for my 6 year-old grandson πŸ’œ:

Main Products Used In Both Cards:
• Echo Park Play All Day Boy Deisgner Paper & Sticker Elements
• Woodware Great Grand Son Father Mother Stamp Set
• Brother Scan & Cut Machine

Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae

Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!

RaeπŸ’œ

#rehashyourstash #craftytalk #inkblending #letstalkcrafty #embossing #stenciling #inking #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #raehunter #artsyfaithrae #RTQ #randomthoughtsandquestions #craftycollab #cardmakingideas #diecutting #stamping #papercrafting #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakinghobby #greetingcards #handmadecards #handmadecardsofinstagram #handmadegreetingcards #makingcards #cardsofinstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ | Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram @artsyfaithrae

πŸ’œ YOU MATTER πŸ’œ Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...

Trending Now