Saturday, November 21, 2020

365 Christmas ~ BoBunny Joyful Christmas ~ November 2020 Sheet Load of Cards

 



Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring a super quick and easy A2 card that I made using the beautiful BoBunny Joyful Christmas Paper Pad and ephemera packet along with the November 2020 Sheetload of Cards design that Alicia of Call Me Crafty Al designs each month and makes available free. Watch the video for more details and to see the step by step process.




Leave any questions below. 

Until next time. Good day friends! 
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now