Monday, November 16, 2020

Double Fold Easel ~ My Monthly Hero Arts Kit ~ October 2020, Part 1


Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring 2 cards I made with the October 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. I'll be back soon with Part 2. Watch the video to see the step by step processes.






Double Fold Easel Card Measurements: A2 Cardbase: White 110 lb. Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ folded Burgundy Cardstock – Cut 4″ (or 4 1/8 for narrower boarder) x 10 1/4″. Score at 2 1/2″ & 5″ Pattern Paper – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″ & a second at 3 3/4″ X 2 1/4″ Main Supplies: Hero Arts October 2020 MMH Kits BoBunny Joyful Christmas 6x8 Paper Pad Hero Arts Peekaboo Window Frame (past HA Kit 9/19)
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now