Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Slimline Shaker ~ My Monthly Hero Arts Kit ~ October 2020, Part 2




Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring 3 more cards I made with the October 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. Watch the video to see the step by step processes.  

 

If you missed watching Part 1, I will link it below. I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Leave any questions below. 

 



 

Double Fold Easel Card Measurements:

§  A2 Cardbase: White 110 lb. Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ folded

§  Silver Cardstock – Cut 4 1/8” x 10 1/4″. Score at 2 1/2″ &  5″

§  Snowflake Swirls Background – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″ & a second at 3 3/4″ X 2 1/4″

Main Supplies:
Hero Arts October 2020 MMH Kits: www.heroarts.com
BoBunny Joyful Christmas 6x8 Paper Pad: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ac-7311173.html
Hero Arts Snowflake Swirls Bold Prints Stamp: www.heroarts.com
Bazzill Vellum 40 lb.: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/bb-14-1409.html
Trinity Stamps Stitched Slimline Cards
Embossing Folder - Leaves

 

Until next time. 

Good day friends!
Rae

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now