Thursday, February 4, 2021

DIY Distress & Oxide Ink Sprays – Create Your Own ~ Easy Peasy


Welcome Friends! In today’s video I show how easy peasy you can make your own distress sprays and distress oxide sprays for just pennies, using ink you likely already have in your stash. Watch the video to see the step by step card process.



So glad that I was able to salvage most of this video and piece it back together when my hard drive crashed :-(.

Let me know in the comments if you have made your own sprays or have purchased distress, distress oxide, or distress stain sprays. I'm also testing out some distress paint DIY sprays and hope to share that soon.

Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 
• Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now