Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sealed With A Kiss Slimline Card | S.W.A.K. | Honey Bee Stamps

Welcome Friends! Happy Valentine's Day! In today’s video I make a quick & easy card using Honey Bee’s S.W.A.K. lips stamp. This is a small, inexpensive stamp that packs a big punch! Watch the video to see the step by step card process.



Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 
• Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae

 

2 comments:

  1. Decided to try a slimline card for but was surprised (not in a good way) to see that neither of my WeRMemory Keepers punch boards had instrs for a slim line envelope! Thank you so much for this easy instructional! Very much appreciated. Linda S Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda! These envelopes are so quick and easy. I'm glad the tutorial is helpful!

      Delete

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now