Monday, February 8, 2021

Love Slimline Cards with Echo Park Cupid & Co Designer 6x6 Paper & DIY Distress Spray

Welcome Friends! I lost the video footage for these cards when my hard drive crashed. I'd planned to redo the video but doesn't appear that I'll have time before Valentine's Day so I thought I'd share the cards on my blog.  Today’s slimline cards were made using Echo Park Cupid & Co. 6x6 designer pattern paper pad. 

For my first card I used DIY distress spray (see video below) and a stencil to create the background along with pattern paper.



For my second and third cards I used pattern paper and the Simon Says Stamp Love Die along with Dress My Craft heart sequins.




My slimline cards measure 3 3/4" x 8 1/2".  They fit inside a #9 business envelope OR make your own custom envelope out of matching cardstock per my DIY Slimline Card Envelope video here.


DIY Distress & Oxide Sprays Video


Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 
• Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now