Monday, August 23, 2021

10 Cards 1 Kit| Toadally Unfrogettable| Simon Says Stamp August 2021 Card Kit – Part 1


Welcome Friends! In today’s video I create 6 cards using the Simon Says Stamp August Monthly Card Kit. This kit is adorable and has sold out. This is part 1’s video. Watch the video to see the process for 5 of the cards.


Card #1: Maze, rainbow frog, and pink ladybugs - no not a myth. They do exist :-).


Card #2: Slimline using Mojo Monday Sketch #529

Card #3: Blue frogs do exist, too :-).


Card #4: Scrap card with embossing powder grout. Great way to use up your scraps - watch the video to see how quick and easy this process can be.


Card #5: Tropically the cutest!!!



Card #6: I entered this card into last week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It uses sketch #498 per my post last week.

I'll be back soon with Part 2's video of this card kit. Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now