Saturday, July 18, 2020




HERO ARTS| My Monthly Hero Arts Kit| MAY 2020| Trinity Stamps Die ~  Metallic Color Burst Slimline Card 10

#Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #HeroArtsKit #NuvoShimmerPowders #SlimlineCards #Trinity Stamps Dies

Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring the last card in this series u
sing the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. Watch the video to see how I made this slimline card using Karin Metallic Decobrush Markers.







That’s it for today! I’ll be back soon with more inspiration! Leave your questions and comments below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now