Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Floral Breeze | Etched Greetings | Simon Says Stamp June 2023 Card Kit


Welcome Friends! Today I’m making another card with the Simon Says Stamp Etched Greeting June card kit. I’m using Blueprint Design Sketch that pairs very well with the pattern paper in the kit.  Watch the video to see how this easy sketch and the pattern paper do the heavy lifting! Get the free sketch here: Blueprint Design Sketch #111-6657.




Other Videos to Check Out: 

Mixed Media Playdate | Simon Says Stamp, Etched Greetings: https://youtu.be/T6SY97wkamM

Etched Greetings | Simon Says Stamp June 2023 Card Kit: https://youtu.be/j9PXeNJOads 


Main Products:


Connect with me on Social Media:

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 

• Threads: https://www.threads.net/artsyfaithrae/ 


Leave any questions below. Until next time. 

Good day friends! 

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series

Welcome Friends 💜 Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...

Trending Now