- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Organic Layers Ephemera
- Creative Expressions Coray Rays Stencil
- Stamper’s Anonymous Burlap Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks: Salvaged Patina, Saltwater Taffy
- Distress Grit Paste, Opaque
- Love From Lizi Peel Off Stickers, Teal Mirror
- Distress Spray Stains: Tarnished Brass, Antiqued Bronze
- Foam Tape
- 120 lb Accent Opaque Cardstock
- Black Hemp Cord
- White Gesso, Sea Sponge
Thursday, July 20, 2023
Kendra’s Card Challenge #11 IG Blog Hop | #KCC11GiveawayHop | #KCC11 | Tag You’re It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends π Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQπWelcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
π YOU MATTER π Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...





No comments:
Post a Comment