Sunday, July 23, 2023

Summer Fun with Ink-Lifting | Rediscover Your Supplies

We're Hopping Over On Instagram!

Welcome Friends! Today I’m a part of the Rediscovery Hop on Instagram and our theme this month is SUMMER. We’re challenging you to find the hidden treasures in your craft stash instead of buying new supplies. My card today uses an ink-lifting technique with a large, focal image. We want you to root through your stash and rediscover and use what you have. I bet you’ll be surprised! Please hop along with us to see what we create with our hidden stash treasures. If you’d like to join this amazing hop, please contact Tracy (@craftwithme101) for more info. This is a 2-day hop. Please make sure to check out both amazing days using the hashtag, #rediscoveryoursupplies!



Main Products:

  • Creative Expressions Butterfly

Connect with me on Social Media:

• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae

• Threads: @artsyfaithrae


Leave any questions below. Until next time. 


Good day, friends! 

Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now