Wednesday, May 21, 2025
💜 Easy Breezy Card Tutorial & Free Template | Postage Party Collage IG Hop
Have you joined the postage die and stamp mania?💜 Join the Postage Party Hop on Instagram where our focus, this month, is to use the postage die as one piece. See how quick and easy this card came together in my video. Join me over on Instagram for the hop: @artsyfaithrae
My card features silhouettes from a previous @heroarts monthly card kit and a fancy die sentiment paired with the A7 @waffleflowercrafts postage collage die and stamps. The beautiful, pattern paper from the @paperrosestudio Watercolour Landscapes 1.1 Collection does the heavy, background lifting.
My postage collage template measurements - landscape:
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae Hunter
#postagepartyIGCardHop #postagepartyIGCardHopUsePostageDieAsIs #rehashyourstash #waffleflower #heroarts #postageparty #postagecollage #postagecollagedie #Cardmaking #HandmadeCards #Papercrafts #DIYCardmaking #raehunter #artsyfaithrae #craftycollab #cardmakingideas #diecutting #stamping #papercrafting #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakinghobby #greetingcards #handmadecards #handmadecardsofinstagram #handmadegreetingcards #makingcards #cardsofinstagram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends 💜 Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
💜 YOU MATTER 💜 Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQ💜Welcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...





No comments:
Post a Comment