Sunday, May 18, 2025
See It To Believe It 💜 | Mini Thrifty Haul
I haven't dropped by the crafty thrift stores in a while. I found a few nice surprises this trip and wanted to share. Watch the quick video to see these amazing finds 💜 !!!
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae Hunter
#rehashyourstash #craftyhaul #craftytalk #craftytales #letstalkcrafty #stenciling #Cardmaking #timholtz #papertreyink #aallandcreate #artimpressions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partial Die-cutting & Framed Poinsettia | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends 💜 Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I feature mostly nontraditional colors but...
Trending Now
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQ💜Welcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
💜 YOU MATTER 💜 Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment