Friday, May 2, 2025
Flower Power no. 1 - Easy Coloring with Layering Stencilsπ | Where Have I Been? | Rehash Your Stash!
Welcome Friends! Sorry, I've been MIA for sooooooooo long! I explain in the video. This is such an easy, fun technique and makes for super quick cardmaking!
Main Supplies:
• cardbase 5” x 7”
• focal panel - Waffle Flower A7 Postage Collage Die
• Hero Arts Color Layering Peonies Stencils & Die
• Sunny Studio Watering Tin Can Layering Stamp Set
• Waffle Flower A7 Postage Collage Stencil
• Distress Oxide Inks: Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Tumbled Glass
• Pink & Main Sentiment Stamp Set
• Simon Says Stamp Encouraging Words Sentiment Strips
Other Videos You Might Like:
• Favorite Stenciled & Embossed Background Combos π | Rehash Your Stash!: https://youtu.be/KDafz1Z9OKY
• Let's Talk Crafty Backgrounds 3 Ways, take 1 - Crafty Spotlight | Rehash Your Stash | #RTQπ: https://youtu.be/VTs79TM2O7g
• 2024 Year In Review – Best Of All-Time Vids π: https://youtu.be/iFqMfGtmlHw
Connect with me on Social Media:
• Instagram: @artsyfaithrae
• Threads: @artsyfaithrae
Leave any questions below. Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae Hunter
#rehashyourstash #flowerpower #craftytalk #craftytales #letstalkcrafty #distressink #stenciling #inking #Cardmaking #layeringstencils
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rub-Ons for the WIN π | Colors of Christmas Series
Welcome Friends π Today’s video is a part of my series, Colors of Christmas. In this series I will feature mostly nontraditional color...
Trending Now
-
Adding Dimension & Texture | Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas Collection| Sheetload of Cards| #RTQπWelcome Friends! Today I’m letting the beautiful Echo Park Nutcracker Christmas pattern paper do most of the work while using the sketch in...
-
π YOU MATTER π Today I’m participating in the Suicide Prevention Week Card Hop on Instagram. Please join me over there to see all of th...
-
Welcome Friends! I'm entering this card into Freshly Made Sketches challenge #684. I used Paper Rose Studios Rustic Spring pattern paper...


No comments:
Post a Comment