Saturday, July 25, 2020


Nativity Gold & Silver Card| Inspired Saturdays| Call Me Crafty Al Collab |365Christmas






Welcome Friends! Today I’m collaborating with Alicia of Call Me Crafty Al and featuring a nativity card inspired by a card she created. I’m also kicking off my 365Christmas series where I will make Christmas cards anytime I want, throughout the year. Check out the video to see the details and to see how easy this card came together.

Watch Alicia's Collab Video here: https://youtu.be/MTKNjcrdSkU
Alicia's Inspirational Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIyjYWwNGcE


Alicia, thank you so much for the opportunity to collaborate with you today!

I’ll be back soon with more inspiration! Leave your questions and comments below.

Until next time. Good day friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now