Friday, July 10, 2020






HERO ARTS| My Monthly Hero Arts Kit| MAY 2020| Ebony & Ivory Slimline Cards 8&9

Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring two more cards using the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit.

Make any size slimline card you want. I’m seeing dies of many sizes.  I typically make my cards 
3 ¾” x 8 ½” BUT I’ll show you how to make your preferred size. Watch the video to see how I perfectly measure my DIY slimline cardbases! These slimline cards were so fun to create! I used a stamp from the main kit and the same colors on both cards to get a different look on each card. I used Nuvo Shimmer Powders: Blue Blitz, Cherry Bomb, and Golden Sparkler.







Remember the song by Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, Ebony & Ivory? I thought of it when making these cards. It was all about black and white piano keys side by side on the keyboard but more importantly, symbolic of unity among races. Its lyrics and message are still relevant today. 

That’s it for today! I’ll be back soon with more inspiration! Leave your questions and comments below. Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now