Friday, July 24, 2020


Get Well Soon Slimline Card |Art Impressions Stamps|Trinity Stamps Dies |Karin Metallic Markers



Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring a slimline Get Well card using an Art Impressions Stamp. I made this card for a friend who recently hurt her leg.


This card was so fun to make. The stamp set has a lot of ‘punny’ sentiments. The Karin Metallic Decobrush Markers are a dream and the Trinity Slimline Die series is very impressive. Check out the video to see the details!





That’s it for today! I’ll be back soon with more inspiration! Leave your questions and comments below.

Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now