Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sealed With A Kiss Slimline Card | S.W.A.K. | Honey Bee Stamps

Welcome Friends! Happy Valentine's Day! In today’s video I make a quick & easy card using Honey Bee’s S.W.A.K. lips stamp. This is a small, inexpensive stamp that packs a big punch! Watch the video to see the step by step card process.



Leave any questions below. Until next time.

Good day friends!

Rae

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsyfaithrae/ 
• Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/artsyfaithrae

 

2 comments:

  1. Decided to try a slimline card for but was surprised (not in a good way) to see that neither of my WeRMemory Keepers punch boards had instrs for a slim line envelope! Thank you so much for this easy instructional! Very much appreciated. Linda S Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda! These envelopes are so quick and easy. I'm glad the tutorial is helpful!

      Delete

Shaped Birthday Card for My Grandson

Welcome Friends 💜 I’m sharing a birthday card I made for my grandson. I didn’t use a ton of supplies, mainly my scan & cut. Watch...

Trending Now