Monday, March 18, 2019

Hero Arts: My Monthly Hero Arts Kit~ February 2019


Hero Arts: My Monthly Hero Arts Kit~ February 2019

Welcome! Today I’m featuring a card made with the February My Monthly Hero Arts Kit.  The kit’s theme is 1920’s  Swinging Jazz & Art Deco. Let’s jump right in and start playing with this fabulous, fun kit!  Today I’m making a 5x7, A7 card.







For the background, I started with black card stock cut with a 5x7 frame die using the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers Die Set.  I treated the panel with my anti-static powder bag.  Using the stencil from the kit, I applied VersaMark ink and Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder and heat embossed the panel.  Next I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and used the Hero Arts Black Embossing Powder.  I used a set of nesting oval dies from my stash.  I die-cut the largest from black card stock, the second largest from the gold card stock that came in the kit.  Next I used a smaller oval from black card stock and heat embossed the dancing couple from the kit using gold embossing powder.


I glued all of the oval frames together, from largest to smallest, and adhered them to the stenciled panel.  I added some of the black confetti from the kit to give the card more pizzazz.  Look at the shiny texture this card has.  The overall theme is so jazzy.  Love the way it turned out.  Hope it provides inspiration to you!

Thanks for stopping by. Good day friends!

Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now