Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Hero Arts: Monthly Card Kit, Card #2 ~ February 2019

Welcome! Today I’m featuring a second card made with the February My Monthly Hero Arts Kit.  


For the background, I started with lilac/purple card stock cut with a 5x7 frame die using the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers Die Set. I used Hero Arts mid-tone navy ink and blended it onto the card stock. Next, I sprayed the panel all over with sheer shimmer spritz and let that dry. Once dry, I used the fancy frame die from the kit and cut it out. I also cut the frame out of the shiny silver/black card stock that came with the kit and out of black card stock. I pieced all back together alternating between the shiny silver/black card stock and the black card stock. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the kit using VersaFine black onyx ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder.


I'm having so much fun creating cards with this kit! Thanks for stopping by.

Good day friends!


Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now