Monday, June 29, 2020

Rainbow Stripes Card ~ May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit ~ Card #5



Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring another card from the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit.  As of the filming of this video, the kit is still available.




Watch the video to see how I made this card AND fixed some botchy inking. This 5x7 card features 6 different colors of cardstock scraps - the perfect way to use your scraps! This card fits nicely into an A7 envelope.

I’ll be back soon with more inspiration. Leave your questions and comments below.

Until next time. Good day friends!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now